The AIdAF Next Gen Group is the network of young people from associate business families.
The goal of AIdAF is to raise awareness of the opportunities that family businesses can offer both to young people wishing to work in them and to those just intending to be shareholders. The young people of AIdAF associate companies can take part in specific activities created for them by the FBN – Family Business Network.
Every year, young people under 30 receive three study grants for the EY Junior Academy, an international training programme sponsored by EY and specifically created for the sons and daughters of entrepreneurs at important international universities.
The AIdAF Next Gen Committee is nominated by the Association’s Board of Directors and its role is to define and create the programme of initiatives with reference to all issues relevant to young people’s problems within Family Businesses.
The following are the members of the AIdAF Next Gen Committee:
- Paolo Falck – Chairman AIdAF Next Gen Committee – Falck S.p.A.
- Bernardo Bertoldi – Università degli Studi di Torino
- Alessandra Biglia – L’Eco della Stampa
- Ludovica Busnach – INAZ s.r.l.
- Pietro Fabbri – Fabbri G. Holding Industriale
- Tommaso Fossati – Banca Sella
- Giulia Lucca – Assiteca
- Massimiliano Marsiaj – M. Marsiaj & C. S.r.l.
- Daria Ocleppo – Dylog Italia S.p.A. / Buffetti